This isn’t a New Years resolution this is just a way for me to jump start my exercise routine and reach my goal weight/BMI.
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)
Starting weight: 158
Last Week’s Weight:
Goal Weight : 143
Starting BMI: 24.7
Last Week’s BMI:
Goal BMI: 22.4
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.
- Start by exercising every day. Either walking or doing my Yoga DVD. Chasing a toddler doesn’t count.
- Add more veggies to my diet.
- Making more meals at home!
3. Try to motivate others to join in on trying to lose weight
I am going to try to get DH to join me. We can motivate each other
Bloggers I follow that are participating:
Josey (of course) @ My Cheap Version of Therapy who is 3 weeks post partum
Gee @ GeeBaby who is relatively new to blogging and could use the support
Michele @ Greetings from Nowhere, NM
4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I’ve tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.
Well, I wanted to find a picture of myself when I was 143 but between computers crashing and FB being stupid I can’t find one I like. I will check DH’s computer tomorrow to see if I can find on. When I was at this weight I was on my no wheat, no sugar, no dairy diet. I felt and looked great minus being depressed about not being pregnant. This time around it is just for me and my health.