8 thoughts on “I caved…

  1. I really thought this might be it for you. I’m sorry it didn’t go the way you wanted. What’s the plan now. How long do you wait to call the doc to see what’s up?

    • The plan is to wait. I am giving her 2 weeks. She has a week and a day to show up. I don’t want to call now because they will want me to wait and see. If I was still seeing my RE he would let me do b/w.

  2. Ugh…that sucks. I swear our bodies like to put us through as much stress as possible sometimes. Hopefully the doc has something of an explanation for you.

Words of Wisdom

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s